[cisco-voip] Inexpensive paging solution

Ortiz, Carlos CORTIZ at broward.org
Mon Oct 2 09:28:28 EDT 2006

I know this has been asked before but just curious if anyone has looked
into this lately.  Can anyone suggest a cheap paging solution for Cisco
IP phones and what the price would roughly be for 200 phones? I need
something that will also integrate with a warehouse setup for overhead
paging.  I know a lot of vendors offer an appliance with paging built in
but in this case I am looking for a paging only app that can be
installed on an in house server (if possible).  Is this the case for
Berbee?

Carlos