[cisco-voip] Bulk Edit of Softkey Template?

Stu Packett SPackett at fenwick.com
Mon Oct 2 16:30:48 EDT 2006

I just rolled out the iDivert softkey last week.  I just created a copy
of the Standard User softkey template and renamed it something
different.  Then I applied that 'iDivert Softkey Template' to all my
Device Pools.  Once I restarted the phones one night, all my phones were
now using the new softkey template with iDivert.