[cisco-voip] Bulk Edit of Softkey Template?

Tim Reimers tim.reimers at asheville.k12.nc.us
Mon Oct 2 17:04:41 EDT 2006

Sadly, that isn't going to work for me..

My vendor configured the SoftKey template locally on many of the phones.

I've applied a different softkey template to the device pool, and then
rebooted all phones.
It doesn't work, because the phone has a 'more specific' local config on
it... it ignores the device pool after that..

If anyone has any ideas, please reply to me as well as to the list--

btw-- I'd posted asking about a global reboot--
BAT can do that-- scheduling it is the -next- challenge...

thanks, Tim