[cisco-voip] Cleaning up CallManager

Stu Packett SPackett at fenwick.com
Tue Oct 3 11:57:54 EDT 2006

If you're going to do some clean up, I highly suggest you use CMReports
to document your CallManager system before you made any changes.  This
helped me out one time when we we had to delete a few old voicemail
pilot numbers before we migrated to Unity.  I needed to know what the
old voicemail pilot was setup as, so I just looked through my old report
and made the change necessary.

It's a great way to document a 'before and after' setup.