[cisco-voip] Replacing the Attendant Console

Kris Seraphine baryonyx5 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 12:07:05 EDT 2006

We've looked at Vistapoint Console from IQ Netsolutions a few months ago and
I liked it a lot. During the demo period I had a conference call with some
of the developers and offered a few suggestions.  A few weeks later they
sent me the latest beta version with those suggestions implemented.  Our
console replacement project got put on hold for a while so we didn't
implement but we'll definately look at it again when the time comes.

I thought the interface was a little nicer than Arc's but the company is
much smaller and doesn't have the track record that arc console has.

Here's a link
http://www.iqnsi.com/html/cisco_callmanager.html

Incidently, we got a quote for arc console from Netelligent about a year ago
and a quote from cisco a few months ago and the Cisco quote was
significantly higher; even with our partner discounts.  That seemed strange
to me.

On 10/3/06, Wes Sisk <wsisk at cisco.com> wrote:

> ARC Console:
> http://www.arcsolutions.com/ProductOperatorConsole.htm
>
> /Wes
>
> Robert Kulagowski wrote:
> > What other attendant console software have people used to replace the AC
> > that comes with CallManager?

kris seraphine