[cisco-voip] Getting started with IPCC?

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 14:01:51 EDT 2006

Sounds like you already are, but make sure you are familiar with the
features and configurations they dont support for use with CRS.

Patching CRS 4.x is quite a bit different than patching callmanager.
whenever you have to patch it, make sure you follow the instructions to the
letter and have the correct version of BARS installed everywhere it needs to
be.

If you have a test lab I would definately recommend loading it there first
if you can.

If you are comfortable with programming, its not too bad really.. if you can
get your hands on the course materials for CRSD it might be worth working
through the labs to get you started just to learn how the basic stuff works.
Taking the course itself isnt bad but if you already know how to program and
know callmanager, you may not need to go to that expense.

--
Ed Leatherman
Senior Voice Engineer