[cisco-voip] Making phone changes through SQL ?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Oct 4 09:48:14 EDT 2006

While it may entirely be possible for you to make changes directly to
the SQL db you will not get any change notification doing this.  This
means you will need to restart CCM on all nodes for the changes to
take effect.    Also be sure to have a good BARS backup (SQL backup
at the least) because if you mess something up it's not TAC supported.

-Ryan