[cisco-voip] VG224

Gary L. Pate gpate at kenttech.com
Wed Oct 4 13:54:15 EDT 2006

Well, I'm no cabling expert by any stretch of the imagination, so we have
our cable people do this for me. I simply told them that I needed to know
that the VG224 port 0 would be port 1 on the patch panel and so forth....I
sent an email asking him about this, and he came back and said that they
followed industry standard color code: Blue, orange, green, brown, etc. I've
asked him to locate an electronic document on it to show you the full color
scheme, so hopefully he will come back with something.

Gary