[cisco-voip] Attendant Console, SRST, hunt pilots

Kris Seraphine baryonyx5 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 09:05:16 EDT 2006

If you haven't already, try looking in the acclient.txt file on the client
machine under C:\Program Files\Cisco\Call Manager Attendant Console\logs
(you'll need to enable trace in settings).

For each parked call you should see something similar to:

 -> parkDN: **00
 -> parkingParty: 47640
 -> parkedParty: 10000
 ACParkedCallsList.processNewIncomingCall:  src: 10000 dst: **00 row: 0
Current Row: 0

Make sure the parkingParty DN matches exactly the extension on the user's
phone. There were problems in 4.0 where this could be different (if using a
line group for instance) and the parked call wouldn't display.

I've also had a similar problem once after configuring one site's parked
number incorrectly.  We create a park range **0X for the primary CCM and
**1x for the secondary CCM for each site so the park numbers are the same at
every location.  Once I accidently assigned the **0X to the secondary and
**1x to the primary and although parking calls worked, none of the AC users
saw them in the console.  Once I corrected the park range assignments it all
started working again.

We have about 35 sites with at least one person using AC at each site and do
not use pilot points/hunt groups anywhere.  The park calls display correctly
for the most part although once in a while a parked call display will get
stuck in the window and the user will have to restart the console to clear
it.