[cisco-voip] Attendant Console, SRST, hunt pilots

Robert Kulagowski bob at smalltime.com
Tue Oct 10 15:47:21 EDT 2006

> Make sure the parkingParty DN matches exactly the extension on the
> user's phone. There were problems in 4.0 where this could be different
> (if using a line group for instance) and the parked call wouldn't display.

I'm still trying to troubleshoot this; any clues if "shared line" means
we can't use extension mobility?

I'm thinking that I need to disassociate everyone with the AC user, then
add users back one at a time to determine where exactly it's breaking.
The weird part is that if I change the call manager cluster to a
different one, call park _worked_.  But obviously that's a temporary
solution.

The other potential solution is to just check AC alltogether and install
a 3rd-party attendant console.