[cisco-voip] Attendant Console, SRST, hunt pilots

Robert Kulagowski bob at smalltime.com
Sun Oct 15 21:57:02 EDT 2006

For anyone that's still interested, it appears that the root cause was
that we had configured 16[0-4] on the primary and 16[5-9] on the
secondary call manager for each one of our sites (but in different
partitions), thinking that we could make our documentation / training
simpler.  So every site had a "160" as their first call park number.

That doesn't work.  When I changed our test site to 15[0-4], it started
working, so that gave me the clue on where to look further.  Now I have
to go back and re-look at how to allocate our park numbers.