[cisco-voip] Calling Search Space for Inbound Calls on Gateway

Sechaba Mokoena Sechaba.Mokoena at btgroup.co.za
Thu Oct 12 09:15:03 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm using Extension Mobility, when the user logs in the DN that they are
assigned is the same DN that exists on the logged out profile of the
phone. Both DNs reside in different partitions, at any given moment the
DN will only be available on a single device. As I mentioned earlier I
believe my setup is correct, but I have a funny feeling that I'm being
blocked from the Telco end. I'll run that trace and let you know how it
goes.

Best regards,

Sechaba Mokoena

Systems Engineer

Bytes Technology Group - Systems Integration

Tel : (+27) (11) 205-7000 |  Fax: (+27) (11) 205-7584  |  Cell : (+27)
84 798-6803
Web  : www.btgroup.co.za  |  Press Office : www.itweb.co.za/office/bytes
<blocked::http://www.itweb.co.za/office/bytes>    |   Licensing :
www.purelicensing.co.za <blocked::http://www.purelicensing.co.za/>

Bytes Systems Integration (Pty) Ltd : Registration No: 1995/012031/07
A subsidiary of Bytes Technology Group SA (Pty) Ltd,   In association
with KAGISO
P O Box 5905, Halfway House, 1685, Midrand;  Bytes Business Park, Block
B, 241 Third Road, Halfway Gardens, Midrand, South Africa

E-Mail Disclaimer: http://www.altron.co.za/email.asp
<blocked::blocked::http://www.altron.co.za/email.asp>  or phone: (+27)
(11) 205-7000