[cisco-voip] IOS access-lists to hide callmanager/unity/personal assistant?

Voigt Thomas Thomas.Voigt at netkom.de
Fri Oct 13 08:40:26 EDT 2006

Hi all!

Has anyone experiences with IOS access-lists to hide the Cisco servers
from the other clients in the net?

Our server guys tell us to migrate our servers to their active directory
(which should be no problem) and also to their
security concept which includes distributing Microsoft patches to the
servers. This is not allowed by Cisco...

So we have to hide our Cisco gear with access lists to have only contact
with the ip phones and other neccessary
communications.

I know that there are documents at CCO that document the ports used by
CCM, UNITY and PA. But are there
access lists anywhere which we could use?

--
With kind regards

Thomas Voigt