[cisco-voip] IOS access-lists to hide callmanager/unity/personal assistant?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Oct 16 10:48:10 EDT 2006

What do you mean by migrate the servers to their active directory?
Is this as a member of the domain or simply an ldap integration to AD?

Cisco does not recommend adding CallManager servers to the domain.
You have to remove the server from the domain each time you do an
upgrade and (as you are already aware) you have to verify the domain
security policies does not break CM (including pushing apps and/or
security patches).   For most folks the extra 2 reboots every time
you want to patch is enough to keep them out of the domain.

-Ryan