[cisco-voip] cm-jtapi-3.0.4.5-0 failing

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Sun Oct 15 18:12:33 EDT 2006

CSCsg03945 CiscoJTAPIClient-linux.bin fails to install

You can install the windows version and pull off the JAR files.

/Wes

On Oct 13, 2006, at 7:37 PM, Paul Yago wrote:

Hello,

Can anyone either provide me with the following binary installer for
linux?

CiscoJTAPIClient-linux.bin

Or perhaps tell me why I can’t get the following cisco jtapi
installer working? I’ve tried on both Redhat 7.3 and RHEL4 with the
same result: a blank line “\n” and a return code of -1. strace()
doesn’t reveal much except that it’s attempting to open the binary as
read only, fails, and tries again after some memory mapping. I’ve
tried many options of opening as well (silent, console, showversion)
all according to the manual. Please help.

Also, how many versions of the jtapi.jar have come out since 4.1.3?

Thanks,

Paul