[cisco-voip] cm-jtapi-3.0.4.5-0 failing

Paul Yago pyago at adomo.com
Fri Oct 13 19:37:00 EDT 2006

Hello,

Can anyone either provide me with the following binary installer for
linux?

CiscoJTAPIClient-linux.bin

Or perhaps tell me why I can't get the following cisco jtapi installer
working? I've tried on both Redhat 7.3 and RHEL4 with the same result: a
blank line "\n" and a return code of -1. strace() doesn't reveal much
except that it's attempting to open the binary as read only, fails, and
tries again after some memory mapping. I've tried many options of
opening as well (silent, console, showversion) all according to the
manual. Please help.

Also, how many versions of the jtapi.jar have come out since 4.1.3?

Thanks,

Paul