[cisco-voip] dial B-ACD from ephone

Kris Seraphine baryonyx5 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 13:49:57 EDT 2006

Is there any way to dial into a B-ACD from an ephone?

I have a customer who would like to utilize call queuing but would also like
the receptionist to be able to cfa calls into the CUE auto attendant.  If I
include the recept extension in the ephone-hunt list the cfa settings are
not honored when the tcl script sends a call through.  As a work around I
would like to route calls directly to the recept dn and have that cfna and
cfb to the B-ACD application but I don't know how if its possible to dial
into a B-ACD application directly from an ephone.

I could forward the call to CUE and have it transfer to the B-ACD app but
I'd like to avoid that extra step if possible.

--
kris seraphine