[cisco-voip] "Alerting Name" on hunt pilots

James Williams JWilliams at ci.carson-city.nv.us
Mon Oct 16 18:52:09 EDT 2006

> If you throw a call through a Route Point first, will that solve the
problem?

If I create a CTI RP that simply forwards all calls to the HP (that's
what you meant, right?), I get the same behavior as if I use an
unassigned DN:

* The caller still gets caller ID for the first person in the hunt
group, and
* The recipient's Caller ID says "Forward <caller name> for <alerting
name>"

What I'd like to see:

* On caller phone: "To: <alerting name>"
* On recipient phone: "Forward <caller name> for <alerting name>"

Is this even possible to do with CCM 4.2?

-James Williams (jwilliams at ci.carson-city.nv.us)