[cisco-voip] "Alerting Name" on hunt pilots

Ray Burkholder ray at oneunified.net
Mon Oct 16 19:16:55 EDT 2006

> > If you throw a call through a Route Point first, will that solve the
> problem?
>
> If I create a CTI RP that simply forwards all calls to the HP
> (that's what you meant, right?), I get the same behavior as
> if I use an unassigned DN:
>
> * The caller still gets caller ID for the first person in the
> hunt group, and
> * The recipient's Caller ID says "Forward <caller name> for <alerting
> name>"

I don't have access to Callmanger off hand, but I do seem to remember
settings in there somewhere for what level of forwarding/redirection
name/number to provide.  Perhaps that is only in translation or gateway
options.  Other than that, I've maxed out my ideas.

--
Scanned for viruses and dangerous content at
http://www.oneunified.net and is believed to be clean.