[cisco-voip] Reports

Todd Franklin toddnh65 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 13:19:06 EDT 2006

Hey all.

Trying to get some specific reports (sort of "who called who" stuff).

My first question, is where do I tell the system how much we pay per minute
for long distance?
And then, when I get a report on calls made, it lists local calls too, which
I don't want.  For instance, let's say we're in the 555 exchange.  I can
call 556, 557, 558, and 559, as they are all local.  So how would I tell the
system, don't show me calls that start with that exchange??

is there no way to save reports, so i don't have to recreate them the next
time??  What do you all use for reporting anyways??

Thanks.