[cisco-voip] Reports

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Oct 17 13:41:08 EDT 2006

I think you need to get the answer to the last question before the
preceding ones.

-Ryan

On Oct 17, 2006, at 1:19 PM, Todd Franklin wrote:

Hey all.

Trying to get some specific reports (sort of "who called who" stuff).

My first question, is where do I tell the system how much we pay per
minute for long distance?
And then, when I get a report on calls made, it lists local calls
too, which I don't want.  For instance, let's say we're in the 555
exchange.  I can call 556, 557, 558, and 559, as they are all local.
So how would I tell the system, don't show me calls that start with
that exchange??

is there no way to save reports, so i don't have to recreate them the
next time??  What do you all use for reporting anyways??

Thanks.