[cisco-voip] CCM 5.0 Subscriber Sync Problem

malhatma malhatma at gmx.net
Tue Oct 17 17:17:34 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have a problem getting a subscriber attached to the publisher.
I followed, in two installations, exactly the manual. Now the
problem is when I want to access the subscriber, I can´t connect.
When I try to connect via console the subrcriber accepts te login data,
but then clears the sreens and offers me the login prompt again.
If I try to connect via SSH i get this:

login as: admin
admin at 10.216.1.252's password: 	###Entered wrong password
Access denied
admin at 10.216.1.252's password: 	###Entered correct password
/usr/local/platform/bin/cliscript.sh: Permission denied
Then the session is terminated.

Trying HTTP gives me a connection error.
When try to access the subscriber over the serviceability page of the publisher I get a Tomcat error.
When I look in the license report I can see that the subscriber does not appear. Pobably there is the problem,
but what can be done here??

Thanks for your time and sure enough are any suggestions welcome
Andre Janssen