[cisco-voip] Unity UM with Lotus: MWI not refreshing automatically

Ruben Montes (EU) Ruben.Montes at eu.didata.com
Wed Oct 18 09:12:43 EDT 2006

Hi Erick,

I have tried what you have suggested. I have left a message to one extension. Then, the light of this extension is light off and the Subscriber MWI says also OFF. When I click Refresh, then the MWI is lighted on and the Unity displays ON.

As for your explanation, I assume the unity is not getting the new mail notification message from the mailstore. How can I troubleshoot this?

How can I check the TSP version I'm running? I haven't installed it manually, is it automatically installed by the application?

Thanks in advance,

Ruben