[cisco-voip] BAT for VG224

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Thu Oct 19 10:13:05 EDT 2006

I've heard about design limitations with the DSP chipset on the VG248.
People using analog phones have reported echo issues that can't be
resolved with the existing DSPs in the VG248.

Rather then stop selling the VG248 I think they just doubled the price.

I love the VG224 with SCCP configuration. Works really good.