[cisco-voip] Route Pattern

David Fielder (US) David.Fielder at us.didata.com
Thu Oct 19 11:08:26 EDT 2006

I have a situation where my customers Telco are sending 4 digits to the
gateway. One of the locations main numbers is 292-9191 and the 9191 is
being translated in CallManager to 7540. The problem is when they try to
place an outbound long distance call to 9.1919XXXXXXX CallManger sends
the call to 7540. What would be the best way to allow both within
CallManager.

David Fielder

Senior Engineer

Dimension Data