[cisco-voip] Route Pattern

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Oct 19 11:16:50 EDT 2006

You should re-engineer your calling search space so that only your gateway can access the 9191 translation. We do something similar, except that we get 7 digits sent to us. The partition with those 7 digit translations are only accessible by the gateways.

Alternatively, modify things so that the route pattern's calling search space does not have access to the partition with the 9191 translation.

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"I can eat fifty eggs." "Nobody can eat fifty eggs."