[cisco-voip] Gateway / Gatekeeper Dial Tone Qestions

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Oct 19 12:47:49 EDT 2006

What is your connection to the PBX?  Simply do not configure 'direct-
inward-dial' on the default pots dial-peer for the pbx connection and
the router will play dial tone to collect digits before routing the
call.   You'll then want to probably use cor to route all calls from
that pots dial-peer to hit a voip dial-peer pointing to the
gatekeeper (session target ras).   Then route the call in the
gatekeeper and have the appropriate dial-peers on both gateways to
send the call to the correct destination.

-Ryan