[cisco-voip] voice-VLAN problems between Cat 3500XL and Cisco IP phones?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Sun Oct 22 11:36:09 EDT 2006

can you paste in your current switch port config?  Here is a working
config for one of my desk phones:

interface FastEthernet0/15
switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q
switchport trunk native vlan 120
switchport mode trunk
switchport voice vlan 425
spanning-tree portfast

also, make sure you created the vlan under the vlan database.  I
believe the 35xx do not auto create the vlan when you configure it on
a port
vlan database
show

/Wes