[cisco-voip] Call reversion on CFNA to first party's Voicemail ->Any way around

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Sun Oct 22 23:06:12 EDT 2006

as far as I know, there is no way around this. the story goes, it's working by design (as it does in other systems I believe) - if you call person A, and they have forwarded to person B, the caller would want to leave a message for the person they called originally.

me? i say they did this to get prevent shared mailboxes and get you to pay more for each VM licence. ;)

i do know that original called party numbers are not maintained with translations, so perhaps you can create a translation *77XXXXX with a transformation mask of XXXXX and see if that works.

let us know if it does.