[cisco-voip] Call reversion on CFNA to first party's Voicemail ->Any way around

Nathan Reeves nathan.a.reeves at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 23:52:38 EDT 2006

Good thought.  Tried the translation pattern but the call still
reverted to Party A's VM after ringout on Party B so back to the
drawing board.

At least Unity allows for alternate numbers on the one VMB.  Our non
unity VM however doesn't have this functionality however which is
where I'm getting stung.

Thanks for the reply