[cisco-voip] Call reversion on CFNA to first party's Voicemail ->Any way around

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Oct 23 00:15:50 EDT 2006

if what you are trying to do is share voicemailboxes on a non-unity VM, they you can try creating a voicemail profile that sends the call to the appropriate voicemail box.

definately not scalable, but it should work.

in version 3.1 or something like that, on the dn configuration page, there was a voicemail box field that worked perfectly for shared voicemail boxes. they got rid of it. :(