[cisco-voip] Callmanager MOH

Kris Seraphine baryonyx5 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 18:15:30 EDT 2006

After changing the service parameter, go to the c:\program
files\cisco\tftp\moh directory and find the SampleAudioSource.wav file.
Copy it into the c:\program files\cisco\moh\dropmohaudiosourcehere.  I think
this should reprocess the file and overwrite the existing ones.

If not you could rename the SampleAudioSource.wav.

On 10/23/06, Gary L. Pate <gpate at kenttech.com> wrote:

>  Is there a way to modify the volume of MOH? I have the procedures on
> modifying the service parameter from the default of -24, but the document
> states:
>
> Changes to this parameter only affect audio files that are processed after
> the change occurs.
>
> I'm currently using the default sample audio source as the MOH, so this
> will not be "processed" again, so how do I turn it down?

kris seraphine