[cisco-voip] Voice Mail Delivery Problems

Johan Bloemhard bloemhard_johan at silverfalls.k12.or.us
Tue Oct 24 13:15:40 EDT 2006

I'm running Cisco Unity 4.2 Build 4.2(1) with CCM 4.1(3).

I just received a call from a user who claims that when she checked her
voicemail at 8:00 am this morning, she checked all of her messages.  She
claims that about five minutes later, her voicemail light went on again
and this time when she dialed voicemail, she had a message from 1:00am
the previous morning.  Why would the delay occur in delivering the
message?  Anyone have any ideas about this?

I checked archived messages and TAC collection with no results.

TIA

Johan Bloemhard