[cisco-voip] Automatically Place 400 Calls in an Emergency?

Craig M Staffin CMStaffin at ra.rockwell.com
Tue Oct 24 12:32:21 EDT 2006

is this internal phones that it is calling or external?

"Keith Klevenski" <keith.klevenski at rig.net>
Sent by: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
10/24/2006 10:47 AM

<cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
cc

Subject
[cisco-voip] Automatically Place 400 Calls in an Emergency?

This is an odd request, but here it is?

The scenario is if there is an emergency (oil & gas industry) the customer
would like to trigger the system to be able to call 400 numbers
consecutively and when the caller picks up a recording plays that says
?this is not a drill blah blah blah?.  I have no clue on how this would be
accomplished and I?m guessing CCM or Unity would not be able to handle
this.

Any suggestions welcome.  ;)

cisco-voip mailing list
cisco-voip at puck.nether.net