[cisco-voip] Dial from Outlook ?

Rhodes, Geoff GRhodes at rbh.com
Tue Oct 24 14:38:32 EDT 2006

Thanks Wes, Hermann and Jason.  I installed the CiscoTSP and it works
fine.  I just wonder how easy it will be to deploy to everyone via an
MSI package or simliar since there is some unique setup to be done in
Control Panel per user.

Wes, your comment made me think.  Wasn't there some product someone came
out with that let you highlight any number in a webpage, Word doc, etc.,
and right click and have it dial the number?  I seem to recall reading
about one.

anyway, thanks to all 3 of you for your responses.

- Geoff