[cisco-voip] CDR Analysis and Reporting

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 20:29:31 EDT 2006

If admin and admin don't work for the CDR login, that means someone has previously logged into the CDR web pages and assigned admin rights to users.

To find out what users have admin rights in CDR analysis and reporting, open up DC Directory Admin and expand to the groups tree and double click on the object there to see what the user names are.  The only item under groups will be CDR admin users - if the groups branch doesn't have anything (is empty) and admin/admin doesn't work for CDR web page login then something else is going on.