[cisco-voip] Lines in UpdatePhone using AXL

Dennis Ploeger ploeger at helinet.de
Wed Oct 25 02:31:44 EDT 2006

Hi!

Philip Walenta schrieb:
> Actually, if you're talking external mask, one does get set on each
> individual line definition.

Huh? I've figured, that "external phone number mask" is actually the
field e164Mask and this is found under the different line definitions
found using "getPhone". But this line definitions cannot be altered
using "updateLine".

Did I get something wrong?

I should have noted in the first place, that we're using CallManager
4.1.3 (perhaps something changed in older or newer releases)

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Dennis Ploeger

--
Dennis Plöger
Administrator Internet Services

HeLi NET
Telekommunikation GmbH & Co. KG
**Achtung! Neue Anschrift!**
Hafenstrasse 80-82 - 59067 Hamm
Tel. 02381 / 874-4602
Fax 02381 / 874-4650
dennis.ploeger at helinet.de
OpenPGP Key ID: 0x4081184E
keyserver: subkeys.pgp.net
Key fingerprint = 9181 1775 8931 7F0B B8E7 D536 82A8 32E0 4081 184E