[cisco-voip] Jitter - RxSize/TxSize

Howard, Chad Chad.Howard at ecolab.com
Wed Oct 25 18:28:39 EDT 2006

This didn't seem to go through the first time...sorry if this is a dup.

We have some users experiencing choppy voice - I think related to
jitter.  Show policy-map int looks ok and I'm not finding congestion
anywhere.

During an active call I pressed the ? key twice to get the stats.

It shows the "RxSize: 10ms" and the "TxSize: 20ms".  I think I've seen
issues with that before (I think they need to match).  Anyone know how
those parameters get set, and if non-matching values are in fact a
problem?

Thanks much,
Chad

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain proprietary and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above.