[cisco-voip] IPCC Script Development Application?

Tech Guy techguy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 10:59:42 EDT 2006

Is there anything better to use for developing IPCC scripts then the Cisco
CRS Editor?  Its a tad slow and clunky 'java what can you say' ?   I mainly
need something that can print out scripts better then the CRS Editor.  Easy
to follow to some degree within CRS Editor "I guess I like the lines
establishing relationships" but when you print you loose all the graphical
things, particularly the lines.

Sounds picky I know, and no its no big deal, just a convenience thing and
figured it was worth asking if there was anything better out there.