[cisco-voip] Ughh cant install Cisco IPCC Agent Desktop?

Tech Guy techguy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 13:26:33 EDT 2006

Seriously my IPCC woes continue!  Just when I think I am getting some where
something else pops up!  I never would have imagined I would have problems
installing the agent software.

Geez.. ok so I go to install the software and it asks for hostname or IP
address and port.  I put that in and then I get  "The parameter is
incorrect" so I hit OK button on dialog box and it takes me to an option
screen that is blank.  If you click next you get "select the options to
install" problem is there are no options to select from?

I don't get it, just some exe from the plugins page on IPCC, but it don't
work.  :-(

Any thoughts?  Did I miss something some where?