[cisco-voip] Ughh cant install Cisco IPCC Agent Desktop?

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 14:06:03 EDT 2006

I would check and see if you are blocking any TCP/UDP ports that the CAD
needs to install/function properly. Alot of my initial problems with getting
that system working was ports getting blocked by an ACL/firewall.

There is a list of necessary application ports up on CCO in the
documentation area.. dont have the link handy at the moment.

On 10/26/06, Tech Guy <techguy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Seriously my IPCC woes continue!  Just when I think I am getting some
> where something else pops up!  I never would have imagined I would have
> problems installing the agent software.
>
> Geez.. ok so I go to install the software and it asks for hostname or IP
> address and port.  I put that in and then I get  "The parameter is
> incorrect" so I hit OK button on dialog box and it takes me to an option
> screen that is blank.  If you click next you get "select the options to
> install" problem is there are no options to select from?
>
> I don't get it, just some exe from the plugins page on IPCC, but it don't
> work.  :-(
>
> Any thoughts?  Did I miss something some where?

Ed Leatherman
Senior Voice Engineer
West Virginia University
Telecommunications and Network Operations