[cisco-voip] {cisco-voip} Cisco USB eToken

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Oct 27 09:38:28 EDT 2006

Authentication is just a way of hardening your CM server.  It will
prevent people from using clients like IP Blue to get a phone on your
system that isn't really supposed to be there (if this is a concern
for you).   It does add a bit of administrative overhead so you'll
have to decide if the benefits make it worth it for you.

I can't really speak to how many people are using it as my only
exposure to that comes when it breaks :)

-Ryan