[cisco-voip] Removing users from the Corporate Directory (onthephones)

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 14:59:57 EDT 2006

OK, So, I did the LDAPMODIFY thing with DCD to remove some system users from
the phone directory... worked great... but...

Now, if I go to IPCC 4.0 and check the synchronization, it says it can't
find the users (the system works, IPCC just can't verify it)...

So, I changed it back (apparently just leaving the description blank reverts
it back) and it passes synch...

So, there really is no way to remove the account without making it
dissappear everywhere?

Jonathan