[cisco-voip] IPCC Express Supervisor Login Issues?

Tech Guy techguy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 15:55:11 EDT 2006

OK, so I have IPCC express working, script is done, agents logged in, calls
route as they should, so far so good.

BUT, always a but.. I cannot login to the supervisor "Cisco Supervisor
Desktop" application.  I can login to the website /appsupervisor with the
username and password.  I can even login to remote monitor with username and
pin.  However I launch the supervisor software and it asks for username and
password, I enter it in and I always get "the password you entered is not
correct, please enter the correct password"

Anyone have any thoughts or experience with this problem?  From the same PC
the agent software works fine if that matters.  No I am not trying to run
both at the same time, if that matters as well.

Thanks