[cisco-voip] Call Park Reversion

Bill Riley III BRiley at jackhenry.com
Fri Oct 27 17:12:36 EDT 2006

            I have IPCC 4.0.4 with CCM 4.1.3. The call center agents are
parking calls and then paging the people that they have a call parked.
If the parked call does not get answered it is reverting back to the
agent that parked it. If the agent is on the phone it goes to their
voicemail. Is there a way I can have the call park reversion go back to
the IPCC route point and place the caller back in the queue? I think I
could change the call forward busy settings on the line but then the
agent would not have voicemail.  Can anyone suggest any other ways to
place a parked call back in the IPCC queue?

Thanks,

Bill Riley

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any files transmitted with it are intended exclusively
for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The message, together with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying, disclosure
or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete all copies.