[cisco-voip] Auto Attendant

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 20:32:46 EDT 2006

You need to go into appadmin and under scripts, and re-upload the script then refresh it for it to take effect.  Also, since you are using aa.aef , you should copy it over to a unique filename for your company/etc and upload that filename because aa.aef is a default script that comes with the software and upgrades will overwrite it with the default aa.aef script.