[cisco-voip] IPCC Express Adapters

Rogers, Jeremy (WMG) Jeremy.Rogers at wmg.com
Mon Oct 30 14:11:57 EST 2006

I have an IPCC express server that I am having problems with.  The Voip
monitoring server service will not start.  I have a TAC case open with Cisco
and Ive gone back and forth with them since Friday.  As they were looking
over my server this morning, it was brought to my attention that in my
adapter bindings, LAN connection 2(which is disabled) is listed first.  The
engineer told me this could be my issue. I cant make the change till this
evening so I started looking around.  I checked my CMs and they are they
same way.  Im not sure if that will really create an issue and if I should
change the order on all of my servers.

Jeremy Rogers

Senior Telecom Analyst