[cisco-voip] DPNSS Signaling

Brian Henry Brian.Henry at apptis.com
Mon Oct 30 16:10:43 EST 2006

I have seen a Mitel integrated with a 2821 but using QSIG T1 CAS.  I will try to get the exact model for you but just incase you need to use DPNSS, then look at the links:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/sc/nirvdoc/plannirv/ac_dpnss.htm

http://www.cisco.com/iamegw/planning/planning_components.htm

Brian