[cisco-voip] Ring tones on transfer

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Mon Oct 30 16:28:27 EST 2006

I know this has come up a lot....... And the answer is always, Cisco
<insert Rant> can't do it, but I'm looking for options to this request.

Office one has a number that goes to a hunt list of five phones on
7940's.  all these phones also have a shared line for another number.

They have one phone that is a different number and if its not answered
they want it to ring the previously stated phones but they want it
distinguished some how (preferably a different ring tone)  any ideas?

The only things that come to mind are a pickup group, but I'm not sure
if they can hear the other phone. And 7960/61's to replace the 7940's.
is there anything else I'm not seeing?

Scott