[cisco-voip] CCM4.1 to GK to MCU...

Kevin Thorngren kthorngr at cisco.com
Mon Oct 30 17:18:16 EST 2006

I don't think the problem is with the zone subnet command.  To restrict
other subnets you will need to add this command:
zone subnet 10.1.1.1 default enable

 From what I can find the "rejectReason discoveryRequired : NULL" means
that the GK received a "lightweight" RRQ from the GW (CCM) but needs to
have a full registration message for the initial registration.  In the
RRQ that generated the RRJ is the KeepAlive field set to True or False?

Kevin